Pd all we want for chistmas is an update!

  • Thread starter Thread starter craste
  • 8 comments
  • 966 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOPE
COUGH COUGH
Private rooms would be nice
COUGH COUGH
 
👍 A fascinating thread!
 
Its cos I'm bored.

My copy of Ferrari Challenge doesn't arrive till tomorrow so I'm trying to pass the time away.
 
Its cos I'm bored.

My copy of Ferrari Challenge doesn't arrive till tomorrow so I'm trying to pass the time away.

mods will be delighted with this reason.
 
The 'ring would be nice. BOOM BOOM, as my uncle, the great basil brush, would say. Lol.
 
Its cos I'm bored.

Most assuredly NOT a good enough reason to start a multiply-redundant thread.

👎
 
craste, for crying out loud. We GET it. You're not happy with the way GT5P is currently. Would you shut the hell up about it already?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back