• 3 comments

Zuel

United Sports Car Champ
(Banned)
United States
Burke, Fairfax,
GTP_STRIKER
Xbox SUCKS
With the siting of Polyphony Digital at COBB TUNING the first tuning company to crack the Nissans R35 GT-R ECU, taking sound notes of the Hyundai Veloster Turbo and Genesis Coupe in factor tune. I'm really not sure what this means but it may be a good site into the possibility more tunner or a tunning shop like in GT1. Let's see what come to light.

With the siting of Polyphony Digital at COBB TUNING the first tuning company to crack the Nissans R35 GT-R ECU, taking sound notes of the Hyundai Veloster Turbo and Genesis Coupe in factor tune. I'm really not sure what this means but it may be a good site into the possibility more tunner or a tunning shop like in GT1. Let's see what come to light.

Hopefully it means we will see a wind tunnel and a dyno along with the ability to change the timing and fuel mixture.

Problem is many people would complain that those more with more knowledge about cars could tune them to get more power or better fuel mileage or any number of advantages. Guess what though, tuners already have an advantage when setting up a car's chassis, so you might as well let us tune the engine.

I'm in the works of finding out what COBB is doing with PD, Veloster and the Genenis. Hope I can find out something soon.

Back