PD Choices On Upgraded Standards.

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaveyGT1
  • 7 comments
  • 1,139 views
Messages
72
United Kingdom
Hartlepool
Do you agree with what they have given?

The RUF we're a lovely surprise, they almost look premium. I'd say they are the best of the lot. Then you have cars like the Nissan BE-1 that PD gave the treatment too, couldn't they have have gave the treatment to a more deserving car? There is load of standard cars that are far more deserved of being upgraded but their not and the more cars have been upgraded.
 
While it was a pretty random assortment of what they wasted time improving to a level still notably not as good as a true Premium, I will say that the BE-1 as a car was a pretty significant car culturally. Think of it like a limited production equivalent of the PT Cruiser or New Beetle, and the huge furor those cars got in America when they first came out (before they outstayed their welcome).
 
I'd start with the FGT and all the standard LMP cars.
The FGT already has pretty much the same level of detail as a premium car; the only differences are that the rev counter doesn't work and you can't view it in the gallery.
 
Seems to me that they put a lot of work into the more iconic (in Japan at least) Nissan models, which is hardly surprising given their relationship. Stuff like the Bluebird rally car, Fairlady ZG, 240RS and the R390s just to name a few.
 
PD please update all the standard cars in the game people will not buy gt6 or 7 if u don't update all the standard cars
 
I'm glad they did the more popular cars like the AE86, 240Z, that Holden, and the last Celica. I just wish they touched up the Supra, but hopefully they'll work more on that :)

Man I still want an AE86 coupe.
 
Back