Pd got it all wrong

  • Thread starter Thread starter o9lifted
  • 24 comments
  • 1,476 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
864
Norway
Oslo
Messages
o9revo
We have 1000 cars, sure its a good idea you might actually find your IRL car and take it to the track for free, and we got just belove 200 events..

Well! Of all those 1000 cars bet I'll use under 200 of them ,and yes, I (WE) WANT 1000 EVENTS!!

Im soon out of events and it feels like its been a half year allready but we have only had this game in our hands for less than two months...!
 
'belove 200'? Eh? Also, plenty of threads slating the lack of events in GT5, but if you say there are '200' events, and you're only likely to use 200 of the 1000 cars, you're all set for a race per car. Why complain?
 
We have 1000 cars, sure its a good idea you might actually find your IRL car and take it to the track for free, and we got just belove 200 events..

Well! Of all those 1000 cars bet I'll use under 200 of them ,and yes, I (WE) WANT 1000 EVENTS!!

Im soon out of events and it feels like its been a half year allready but we have only had this game in our hands for less than two months...!

Manufacturer specific races might help - like Prologue, but if this is only constrained to the Premiums, then we already have the seasonal events.
Adding events that are "mandatory" (in the sense that they count to completion) that require Standards was something that PD tried to minimise, so that may explain the few events - i.e. they only made events for the 200 Premium cars. But now they're making more... :boggled:
OK, so maybe I don't get it. More events, yes! Event creator, even better! :p
 
Why complain....I'm using and have far more cars in GT5 than in GT4, where at most 60-70 cars was the norm for most people...
 
This thread will probably get locked as there is another official complaint thread for this subject. But I agree, I noticed today that I basically already have every "useful" car on the game, and for me it's about 50 or less. For me that includes cars that are competitive and that I also like the looks of.
 
This thread will probably get locked as there is another official complaint thread for this subject. But I agree, I noticed today that I basically already have every "useful" car on the game, and for me it's about 50 or less. That's cars that are competitive and that I also like the looks of.

Fifty cars is probably about where I'm at in terms of testing, but I'm increasing that count every time I play. I buy cars and drive them for the hell of it, not to be competitive. Every car is competitive in the right environment...
 
We have 1000 cars, sure its a good idea you might actually find your IRL car and take it to the track for free, and we got just belove 200 events..

Well! Of all those 1000 cars bet I'll use under 200 of them ,and yes, I (WE) WANT 1000 EVENTS!!

Im soon out of events and it feels like its been a half year allready but we have only had this game in our hands for less than two months...!

There are nowhere near 200 events. There are 127 a-spec races spread across approximately 54 events if I'm not mistaken. Then there are the Specials, of which there are not 146. I obviously wouldn't count licenses, nor Seasonals (where there have only been 36 actual 'races' so far).
 
I'm all for having every new thread created to slate PD and this game! Then they may take notice
 
If PD haven't noticed all the complaints about this game here at the largest GT5 English speaking forum on the planet, they never will.

My sig says it all. PD don't CARE. They would never have released it this way if they did. Another 300 A-Spec events would take less coding than a B-Spec browser. feature, but guess what they are working on? That's right... :rolleyes:
 
It's nuts!!!! I can't work it out! Honestly can't! They're bringing out crap like that anywhere thing. Who gives a s**t about that garbage! And 5years for this! If I was that guy at PD I'd give up right now.
 
We have 1000 cars, sure its a good idea you might actually find your IRL car and take it to the track for free, and we got just belove 200 events..

Well! Of all those 1000 cars bet I'll use under 200 of them ,and yes, I (WE) WANT 1000 EVENTS!!

Im soon out of events and it feels like its been a half year allready but we have only had this game in our hands for less than two months...!

Seasonal Events + Online racing are much much better than 1000 repetitive events.

The events you can organize online blow away any silly little AI races.
 
The events you can organize online blow away any silly little AI races.





This.



I can't wait for the Summer when I have time to really dig into them. Grad school for me right now... :indiff:
 
Seasonal Events + Online racing are much much better than 1000 repetitive events.

The events you can organize online blow away any silly little AI races.

It takes about a 1000 attempts to find a decent room online where there's not people just driving around not even racing. Or noobs driving 900HP cars when they can't even handle a 87HP car!
 
It takes about a 1000 attempts to find a decent room online where there's not people just driving around not even racing. Or noobs driving 900HP cars when they can't even handle a 87HP car!




That's why you go to the online forum section, not to mention the GTP weekly race series. Qualifying ends after tomorrow!
 
I'll give it a look in a few weeks. Still ploughing through A-spec at the moment. And begrudgingly Bspec too ;-/
 
Go Online, sure that you will get what you want.
 
Polyphony-Y-U-NO-FINISH-GAME.jpg
 
We have 1000 cars, sure its a good idea you might actually find your IRL car and take it to the track for free, and we got just belove 200 events..

Well! Of all those 1000 cars bet I'll use under 200 of them ,and yes, I (WE) WANT 1000 EVENTS!!

Im soon out of events and it feels like its been a half year allready but we have only had this game in our hands for less than two months...!

Go online, unlimited number of events.
 
Go online, unlimited number of events.

Online needs to be more organized though. Needs a better structure. Right now it's all sort of a free4all with "imaginary" events like drag and drift. PD needs to step in and make an actual game modes for this so the poor GT fans can stop using a broomstick for a baseball bat and a bucket for a basketball net if you catch my drift.. :dopey:
 
Online needs to be more organized though. Needs a better structure. Right now it's all sort of a free4all with "imaginary" events like drag and drift. PD needs to step in and make an actual game modes for this so the poor GT fans can stop using a broomstick for a baseball bat and a bucket for a basketball net if you catch my drift.. :dopey:

+1 this. 👍

Where is the 'spec' racing? Where is the ballast and restrictor plates to allow you to join lobbies with lower requirements? Where is the storable tuning presets to set up for a track quickly? Where is the quick random matchmaking at a variety of hp/weight/class levels?

Online is no better than A-Spec. Or not much, anyway.
 
+1 this. 👍


Online is no better than A-Spec. Or not much, anyway.




Have to strongly disagree with you there. Humans don't drive like programs do.
 
Well.....

A-Spec.....to little of it.

The humans I have driven with have driven online with were A__holes, whereas the AI is not. The AI doesn't intentionally crash into you, ram you etc.

B spec....This particular thing should be BANNED by the UN.

There is a lot to like, but man.....This was a jacked up release anyway you slice it.
 
PD doesn't have grid girls to stare at while we sit in our cars.

They must include this, or I will be a sad Panda.
 
This:
This thread will probably get locked as there is another official complaint thread for this subject.

And in particular, this:
If PD haven't noticed all the complaints about this game here at the largest GT5 English speaking forum on the planet, they never will.

Say all that really needs to be said on the subject, really.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back