PD + gt7 update 1.31 = tragedy

Greece
Greece
Coming home , download 1.31 update, pick up one of my favourite cars to grid for the daily millage etc.and what the #$#&& was this !!!!!!
Steering behaviour is an absolute crap .
Nothing smooth, the slightest move and car is allover the place in a snap.
He transform a gt 500 car into a formula one car , that is a success , isn't it.
I don't want to discuss traction control, or tyre wear either .......
The worst part came up after a finish my race and realize that my brand new ps5 transformed into a ps4 ? ps3 i cannot figure out yet.
He stack on the first screen and nothing worked , i reload the game and try to go to used cars tab .
I faced a white screen and after some seconds the cars show up.
Went yo mr garage, change a car ,went back and start facing this screen over 2 minutes
IMG_20230330_201211159_HDR.jpg

Ok ..... i reload again .
Whatever tab o hit and going back to the world map there was a terrible delay while on the down right of screen was a circle with the word storage......
And in a few the same screen again.
Pissed off and just close it .
Ok PD you transform cars into F1 cars but your biggest hit is that you transform ps5 into fiat 68 .....
Biggest disappointment ever , i wonder, the people who works for the development of gt7 are really payed ?
And if they do ,what for?
Doom in every aspect.

As about new cars,tracks etc.i didn't even bother...... make no sense to choose between old or new crap and even more in a crap menu.

Last edited:
Back