PD had an opportunity...

England
England
Player_7421
Player 7421
So i`m currently playing Porsche Challenge on the PS1 & it got me thinking...

PD, or Kaz could of had the opportunity to bring the Porsche Boxter into the Gran Turismo series back in the late 90`s. Porsche challenge was a Sony only title as well which would make sense. I think back in the day, PD would of had a big opportunity to bring in the Porsche manufacture into the GT Franchise.

At the time, PD & Kaz probably thought they would be able to bring Porsche into GT in a later title, but then EA has the Porsche license. So now it`s kind of tricky. Back then it would of been easy or easier to buy the license for Porsche & maybe we would of seen it in every other GT in the 2000`s & present.

What do you guys think?

So i`m currently playing Porsche Challenge on the PS1 & it got me thinking...

PD, or Kaz could of had the opportunity to bring the Porsche Boxter into the Gran Turismo series back in the late 90`s. Porsche challenge was a Sony only title as well which would make sense. I think back in the day, PD would of had a big opportunity to bring in the Porsche manufacture into the GT Franchise.

At the time, PD & Kaz probably thought they would be able to bring Porsche into GT in a later title, but then EA has the Porsche license. So now it`s kind of tricky. Back then it would of been easy or easier to buy the license for Porsche & maybe we would of seen it in every other GT in the 2000`s & present.

What do you guys think?
Only names are left in Gran Turismo 2 about Porsche being in the game, that is all we know when it came to those releases. But I do realize they had their own chance at getting a license agreement.

Latest Posts

Back