PD I want a refund

  • Thread starter Thread starter PhantomPS3
  • 11 comments
  • 1,810 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
49
South Africa
Roodepoort
PD I want a refund and you can have your GT SPORT back.....NEVER WORKS! ALWAYS giving me hassles....
Been struggling to do a single race today. Always get disconnected yet my wifi is full bar.

Please leave me details where I can get my hard earned money refunded, and you can take back your **** game.
 
Mate, just sell the game if you bought a physical copy.
You also didn't need to make this thread. You could've just sold the game or deleted it instead of making a thread that has absolutely no use.
 
Last edited:
PD I want a refund and you can have your GT SPORT back.....NEVER WORKS! ALWAYS giving me hassles....
Been struggling to do a single race today. Always get disconnected yet my wifi is full bar.

Please leave me details where I can get my hard earned money refunded, and you can take back your **** game.
Uhhh, GT Planet isn't PD....
 
This thread could be interesting:lol:
giphy.gif
 
Is not the game that has problems but the psn, I'm reading of various problems to some games as well as the psn itself.

However, this site has nothing to do with PD and request a refund for some temporary connection problems I think is somewhat exaggerated:lol:.
 
PD I want a refund and you can have your GT SPORT back.....NEVER WORKS! ALWAYS giving me hassles....
Been struggling to do a single race today. Always get disconnected yet my wifi is full bar.

Please leave me details where I can get my hard earned money refunded, and you can take back your **** game.

0/10
 
Dear PhantomPS3,

Thanks for your concern to notify us of the difficulties you have been experiencing with our game GRAN TURISMO® SPORT recently.

We are very sorry for such destabilizing encounters you have been faced with. One of our strengths is the way we respond to our customers promptly. Therefore, your recent experience is very unjustifiable.

I have discussed with our Sales Director here at Polyphony Digital, and we both have agreed to give you a complete refund. I want to use this opportunity to tell you that I am sorry for the difficulties you have encountered from our game and not our parent company, Sony Computer Entertainment's Server Placement. It is obvious from this incidence that our Developers require more expoerience to make a game catered towards your needs..

Thank you for your understanding. For any other question or request for assistance, you can contact us at 1-800-345-7669.

Best regards,

Smurf
ybug

Customer Service Manager
(Not Licenced)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back