PD - improve arcade options

  • Thread starter Thread starter SillyBillyP
  • 11 comments
  • 989 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
242
Scotland
France
Messages
SillyBillyP
In an admittedly desperate bid to get PD to take notice, I have taken myself hostage until my demands are met.

My demands can be met easily - I want more options added to arcade mode.

As the hostage, I'm begging PD to make improvements before he does something crazy! I can't take it much longer - I'm being forced to play NFS for up to ten hours per day. He's also got a copy of Motorstorm and I think he isn't afraid to use it.

What arcade options do you demand from PD?
 
I don't even... play arcade.

But if I have to demand something, some kind of championships creator where you pick your tracks, amount of laps, weather changing, time of day etc and car class (GT500, Nascar, supercars, certain manufacturer etc.) would be cool.

E: Would not mind same kind of thing for online too (you actually get points like on career champ races).
 
Quit playing GT6. Play GT5 arcade mode + secret menu, if you want to play a GT game offline.
 
I'd be good with just some worldwide leaderboards in the Time Trials. It really blows my mind how you set up a specific Time Trial portion of any racing game without having online leaderboards.
 
As the hostage, I'm begging PD to make improvements before he does something crazy! I can't take it much longer - I'm being forced to play NFS for up to ten hours per day. He's also got a copy of Motorstorm and I think he isn't afraid to use it.

Haha, NFS Rivals is actually pretty good! It's holding me off until Driveclub shows up. Motorstorm is fun too! Especially Pacific Rift, that was probably the best.

What is the "secret menu"?

It was a menu featured for development/retail/demo purposes that allowed you to make custom races, pick AI rivals, etc. More info here.
 
And I forgot, in GT5 do not update 2.15 or you probably won't able to use the secret menu. Without update you won't be able to go online but my advice is for offline oriented people.
 
Just no.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back