PD is not a PS4 developer [yet]

• Thread starter GTPM118
  • 9 comments
Thats a list of "Third Party" developers I belive, PD is a "First Party" developer so they wont be on that list. Thats my guess.

neither is Blizzard according to that list, yet there we are
well actually that is not as much of a relief as it could be since it could mean theyre developing d3 for ps3, but not for ps4 yet.

Thats a list of "Third Party" developers I belive, PD is a "First Party" developer so they wont be on that list. Thats my guess.

It is. Guerilla Games isn't on that list even though Killzone 4 was a cornerstone game at the conference last week.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure those are developers that have worked as third party developers on the PS3. There's one company on there I know, that doesn't have a PS4 dev kit or controller etc.

Maccer_42

Second party.

Edit:
Nevermind. They're first.

Its odd.. PD helped in the PS4 dev, but still is not a developer itself or at least it seams that way.

I would imagine they are developing for PS4 after Kaz went on the record last week describing the system as a 'blank canvas' that was easy to develop content for.

Someone clearly didn't watch the presentation because right before that image was shown the presenter said they were third party developers.

Back