Pd needs

  • Thread starter Thread starter tejsodi
  • 10 comments
  • 801 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
156
Messages
tejsodi
I think PD should put some new cars in the game it's gettin kinda boring with out new cars nd new exciting cars to explore.. I think they shud put a
Acura tl type-s '07
Acura tl SH-AWD 09 and up..
Audi R8 spyder
Lamborghini reventon

What do you think?
 
tejsodi
I think PD should put some new cars in the game it's gettin kinda boring with out new cars nd new exciting cars to explore.. I think they shud put a
Acura tl type-s '07
Acura tl SH-AWD 09 and up..
Audi R8 spyder
Lamborghini reventon

What do you think?

Yes on the Reventon. Meh on the others. And how about the Aston Martin One-77?
 
Yess to the Aston!
I love acuras personally I have the 07 type-s
 
Oh god. There are a 1000 of them eh?

I couldn't care less about new cars just more races for me.
 
The game needs more classics!

The Mustang 69
Mustang Gt500 67 KR

Both were in gt 4 ffs , whyyyyyyyyyy didnt they add them as standard cars in
gt 5 ?
 
I know man .. They need more premium cars rather than standard..
 
I realy dont care that much if its premium or standard to be honest, as I race in bumpercam 90% of the time.
 
Exactly: Upgrade lots of standard cars to Premium, and add a ******** more races - I'M OUT IF RACES!

And when adding races, make them REAL races, not this arcade style 5 lap stuff from seasonals. Races are NOT 5 laps. They're like 20 or 30 laps, up to around 50 or 70 laps.

An ideal race for me lasts around 1 hour. Enough time to make for some fierce fighting in the ranks, and still something I can do in the evening, after putting the kids in bed.
 
I think PD should put some new cars in the game it's gettin kinda boring with out new cars nd new exciting cars to explore.. I think they shud put a
Acura tl type-s '07
Acura tl SH-AWD 09 and up..
Audi R8 spyder
Lamborghini reventon

What do you think?

You've driven all the cars cars already? I'm impressed.
 
freedomweasel
You've driven all the cars cars already? I'm impressed.

I don't post stuff for people try to act like smart asses. Take it somewhere else.
 
I've said it before:
TB
There are plenty of vehicles that are absent from GT5 that would be nice to have but speculating about if/when they'll be implemented is a fairly pointless discussion.

The long and short of it is PD will put in what they want, when they want.

Locking.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back