PD please add a Louis Vuitton contest

  • Thread starter Thread starter Uscbryan
  • 21 comments
  • 1,577 views
Messages
331
Messages
Usc_trojan949
I was thinking if you had some sort of contest where the fastest lap times would win a shopping spree at LV or any place that girls like to shop ( I just used LV because my girl loves that place) it would allow us to play more. I know if the prize for the fastest time was a shopping spree my girl would be yelling at me to practice more and decrease my lap times rather than telling me I am playing too much. Every time I played GT 5 I could say I am doing it for HER.
 
Good plan! 👍 :lol:
 
Great idea. That would work a charm with my girlfriend.

Must admit though LV has some nice watches....
 
:lol:
 
This is the MASTERPLAN :lol:
also
Prada Challenge
Calvin Klein Trophy
Versace Cup
 
PMSL 👍
 
The ralph lauren challenge could be a mclaren F1 race seeing as he designed the luggage for the car and owns one himself.
 
PD Would have GT5 be remembered forever as the "mans man game" if they did this! That would be awesome!
 
Potential problem if winner is Japanese player:

Due to craziness of Japanese buyers regarding LV merchandise, buying of LV products is strictly limited on "item-per-passport" basis for Japanese customers.

But I love the idea :lol:
 
What if the winner were faaaaaaaar away from the nearest shop?
 
This would be good if the only challenges for it had to be raced in pink cars...:crazy:
 
The ralph lauren challenge could be a mclaren F1 race seeing as he designed the luggage for the car and owns one himself.

two now... there was a tv show about his collection. his 'new' one is an orange LM.
 
Amar

Funny my fiancé is Asian. Everytime we go to LV it is full of Asians. And since I am a whiteboy that loves Asians I go with. (she will probably read this and I will be in trouble) I always ask her if Asians are born with a LV purse on their arm.
 
I think the OP forgot to include sarcasm tags in his initial post.
 
The winner also gets a Custom LV skinned GNX sitting on 24 inch Lexani rims.

j/k
 
Back