PD - Please give us Chat Muting

  • Thread starter Thread starter zqxwjv
  • 9 comments
  • 830 views
Messages
221
Messages
zqxvjw
Would be really nice to have the capability to mute individual players. Screaming children or players that just like to hear themselves talk - give us a way to silent something the degrades the online racing experience.

:)
 
Highlight their name in the lobby, choose "Mute Chat".
 
I haven't looked for it but I assumed it would be there.
That indeed is a dissapointment if true.
Are there settings on dashboard to sort this.

Having a young child around, It sure would deter me going into a random room with obscene language.

Edit. You can, thanks guys.
 
You can...

Well? That isn't enough information for OP.


Please post the details more than just saying "You can..."
 
Awesome - Thanks BK !!

I poked around on the UI trying to find the feature and did not see it.
 
wow so glad. Today there was this little 13 yr old pre pubescant asshole that wouldnt shut up and was purposely running people off the road.
 
Well? That isn't enough information for OP.


Please post the details more than just saying "You can..."

I was answering the question.
 
No volume controls?

If you don't have a headset the chat comes up on the main speakers and is very loud!!!
 
Back