PD should Remove the..

  • Thread starter Thread starter TeddyBear-420
  • 11 comments
  • 1,223 views
Messages
1,473
Messages
Teddy_Bear-420
i think PD should remove in car shadows... they just ruin cockpit veiw!! it would look so much better without them. what do you think
 
That would be nice but it would be difficult for them to that, plus their country is still suffering from the radiation thats spreading around and the earthquake damages.
 
i think PD should remove in car shadows... they just ruin cockpit veiw!! it would look so much better without them. what do you think
I like 'em. Adds to the atmosphere.

Maybe they could dial down the opacity, but I don't think they should get rid of 'em altogether.
 
The biggest problem is shadows on the gauges making them unreadable.
 
Exactly, cockpit view is great and all, but you can't read the gauges and you have no peripheral vision (unless you're running a baller multi-screen set up). At the least let us turn on the headlights whenever we please so that we can light up the gauges.
 
And nothing in the world hasn't got a shadow? Not realistic, seriously. Although I noticed the blocky shadows from race number 1.
 
That would be nice but it would be difficult for them to that, plus their country is still suffering from the radiation thats spreading around and the earthquake damages.

Do we need to get a reminder of this on each and every wishlist thread??:dunce:

Anyways, it's better to have shadows rather than none at all:dopey:
 
Rather drive a car with a shadow than have no shadows. The shadows are way too jaggedy on some cars though :(.
 
i think the shadows in car just makes it worst
 
Exactly, cockpit view is great and all, but you can't read the gauges and you have no peripheral vision (unless you're running a baller multi-screen set up). At the least let us turn on the headlights whenever we please so that we can light up the gauges.

I totally agree. Seems like it wouldn't be much trouble for PD dash lights to be turned on at any time.
 
Not really, the shadows are fine to me. That or I'm just blind :dunce:
 
Last edited:
I found by changing the exposure settings in the quick menu options, I could see the dials easier.
 
Back