Pedal Controls

United States
United States
Hello, I am new to the gran turismo community, but I am not new to sim racing. I have played a handful of games ranging from rfactor 2 to the f1 saga. Yet all these games have to option to change which pedal is throttle, and what is brakes etc. Yet in gt sport I can't seem to find how to configure this. Now normally this shouldn't be an issue, but for some reason the left pedal is throttle, and the right one is clutch. I'm not sure if thats normal for you guys, but I can't drive like that. I always brake with my left foot and throttle with my right. There needs to be a fix to this. Please help

I use a Thrustmaster t300 rs gt

Hello, I am new to the gran turismo community, but I am not new to sim racing. I have played a handful of games ranging from rfactor 2 to the f1 saga. Yet all these games have to option to change which pedal is throttle, and what is brakes etc. Yet in gt sport I can't seem to find how to configure this. Now normally this shouldn't be an issue, but for some reason the left pedal is throttle, and the right one is clutch. I'm not sure if thats normal for you guys, but I can't drive like that. I always brake with my left foot and throttle with my right. There needs to be a fix to this. Please help

I use a Thrustmaster t300 rs gt
It's not a game issue, it's your wheel base. It's meant to do that for when using the T3pa pedals inverted. Just press the Mode button on the wheel base and the pedals will swap back (ps. the light will change colour).

And welcome to gtplanet :)

It's not a game issue, it's your wheel base. It's meant to do that for when using the T3pa pedals inverted. Just press the Mode button on the wheel base and the pedals will swap back (ps. the light will change colour).

And welcome to gtplanet :)
You are amazing thank you so much, I feel stupid now , the entire 3 years of owning this wheel and I never knew what that button did.

Back