Peeweegary's Drift Vids! [Updated Dec 6]

  • Thread starter Thread starter peeweegary
  • 16 comments
  • 2,475 views

peeweegary

(Banned)
Messages
1,030
Messages
GTP_peeweegary, peeweegary
New update Dec 6. Just a drift practice on Eiger Reverse working on my consistency. I think there are some minor taps onto the wall but im not so sure of it.


Sorry for the bad quality...youtube killled it.

My first GT5 drift video!!! :) Im still getting used to the car and the physics engine...




And here's my second video...This was done before the F430 one but i put up that one as i like the F430 more :)



My third video posted on GTP...Drifting a white M3(as thats my friends favorite color for the car). The reason for this practice was to basically try and link turns 1 and 2 but that obviously didnt work out quite well...



4th. Blitz Skyline around London. Was too lazy to edit it xD

 
Last edited:
very impressive, nice job
 
Posted up a new video....check the original post.
 
Impressive, nice job on 2nd video.

BTW, what was the score?
 
very nice, your good, Im ok but not that good! I guess there's always room for improvement...lol
 
updated May 14...
 
Do you use a wheel or a controller? I really like the Ferrari vid. :)
 
I cant wait for private rooms. I will make a room called "Tandem drifting" and would be in it all day :P
 
I cant wait for private rooms. I will make a room called "Tandem drifting" and would be in it all day :P

Hell ya private room's gonna be a lot of fun!!
 
nice film's, i'm a long way off your skill level and i would rather be a good drifter than a good racer so i guess i'll just have to keep practising.
 
updated July 27. Check first post for video!
 
Not to bad I would reccomend a capture card though.
 
Not to bad I would reccomend a capture card though.

Well I dont think the game would look too good on a 17inch monitor that isnt HD.
 


Sorry for the bad quality..youtube killed it
 
Back