Penalties for custom race's. & lobbies

• Thread starter Rinsky
  • 12 comments
United States
Louisville Ky
RlNSKY I is an L
So I was messing around last night setting up a custom race. Once I setup all the rules & penalties and enter the race I noticed that under race settings at the top of the screen there is another option for penalty settings.

S5ecGWv.jpg

Now I've clicked on it before but I don't ever remember the option being there for penalties when contact is made with any car just like sport mode. The side contact penalty option is also there for custom race's along with the penalty for any contact made with a car.
Has it always been there and I've just never noticed it or was that option added in an update?

Why these rules are not under the main race setup is beyond me because they are easy to overlook. I like setting up my race's with all penalties all on strong and full damage on. So I'm kinda upset that these two options are hidden from everything eles.

Tuning both of them on will not increase your race payout however because its already past that part of the race setup.

He Rinsky it was definitely not there. Can you post a picture when you click on those settings ?

In fact it is also “prove” for the penalty system, information PD is not giving away elsewhere.

Great find !

The car collision penalty is only under custom race. I can't find it in lobby settings anywhere. Only the side collision penalty is in the lobbies. I have never seen anyone mention this option before and I don't know when it was added.

20180320_045526.jpg

20180320_045557.jpg

Attachments

• 20180320_045557.jpg
    20180320_045557.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Hopefully it will be added to lobby options in the next update

It's disappointing that these penalties aren't on by default and that people would have to dig around to switch them off.

I agree and don't understand why they have this kinda buried. They must have added this to the custom race's in the last update so hopefully lobbies get it in the next one.

I can't remember when they added it, but it feels like I have always been using it on custom races. I think it's there since the 1.12

Yeah that has been an option in lobbies for a while now

I can't find the car collision penalty option in the lobbies anywhere. I only see it in the custom race section. The side collision penalty is in the lobbies though.
I'm still wondering how long it' been there. Some say awhile then others say not very long and almost everyone I have on my friends list never even knew it existed. Just thought I would point it out because it's kinda hidden and not with the other penalty options during a race setup.

This was there day one, I'm surprised people don't know that menu existed haha! . Fun fact: you can also toggle BOP in the tuning menu and it applies to all cars on the feild .

This was there day one, I'm surprised people don't know that menu existed haha! . Fun fact: you can also toggle BOP in the tuning menu and it applies to all cars on the feild .

Oh wow.. see I didn't know that as well and that's a cool feature. I guess because everyone is so into Sport Mode these type of hidden features for custom race's and lobbies just don't get much discussion on here so many of people just don't know about it.

Thanks for sharing that because Im definitely going to try that one out.

Back