Penalty problems

Australia
Australia
I’m really getting annoyed with GT7 it happens all too often where I will get hit from behind and run into a barrier and get penalised but the game player that hits me doesn’t I’m trying to be a clean racer but this is not enjoyable and very disappointing. For example on blue moon speedway where wall collisions are high I got punted into a wall getting a 5 second penalty but the person who did it got nothing I’m trying to have a clean race. Please fix this

I’m really getting annoyed with GT7 it happens all too often where I will get hit from behind and run into a barrier and get penalised but the game player that hits me doesn’t I’m trying to be a clean racer but this is not enjoyable and very disappointing. For example on blue moon speedway where wall collisions are high I got punted into a wall getting a 5 second penalty but the person who did it got nothing I’m trying to have a clean race. Please fix this
Almost everyone is waiting for a solution to the penalty problem. The developers must know it. If it was easy to fix, they would have done it. Most people have given up hope of a quick solution.

The only thing that helps at the moment is to look in the rear-view mirror and think also for the guy behind you in case he doesn't.

Cheers M

Last edited by a moderator:
peter griffin family GIF

But the penalties system, hmmmm yeh......:grumpy:

Latest Posts

Back