Pennyless trophy, restore backup?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jamie-C
  • 5 comments
  • 534 views
Messages
1,383
Ireland
Ireland
Messages
GTP_JamieC2311
Right I've dug myself a hole :lol:, instead of getting the pennyless trophy early on in the game I've left it untill I've reached 20 million credits. I don't want to spend all my money on a 20 mil car to get the trophy though.

If I backed my data up, bought 20 million car then restored my save data so I get all my credits back will I still have the trophy?
 
:D, Just the answer I wanted :lol:, have you done it?
 
I'm in the same boat as you lol, but yeah I would have thought so as once you get the trophy it goes to PSN servers so when you back up the trophy will still be on the PSN server regardless of what you have done with your game save
 
Yeah it makes sense, I'm going to try it :), nothing to lose, just wanted to make sure first 👍

Thanks guys ;)
 
Back