Pennzoil Zexel GT-R '01 & Muria P400 - Can trade now

Would you trade for a 1000 ticket for the GTR? Can trade in about 2 hours.. PM me if you are interested, thanks!
 
From what ive heard the 1000 tickets are hit and miss so dont really fancy that
 
You can win the Ford GT LM race spec II later. I will take the 205 Rally Car if I was you. Which one do you like? They are both rare. Add me on PSN: nyyellowtaxi.

You send me first. I will send the car you pick when I return home tonight. If you want to do more trade, just PM.
 
You can win the Ford GT LM race spec II later. I will take the 205 Rally Car if I was you. Which one do you like? They are both rare. Add me on PSN: nyyellowtaxi.

You send me first. I will send the car you pick when I return home tonight. If you want to do more trade, just PM.

Will take the Evo 205 then. Sent you an invite so can send the car over when you accept it.
 
Deal. 85 or 86? Or do you want me to pick? I will add you as soon as I return home tonight around 6PM. But can't send until clock reset.
 
206 Evo 96 sent.
 
Back