People Cheating, using Brake Boost and E break

DannyturboHB

(Banned)
Costa Rica
Costa Rica
This thread is to share with the whole GTS community something that is very concerning and at the same time unacceptable. People are using Break Boost and E cheat. Here is a video that gives you a clear proof of what is happening. This can also be used in track racing After minute 3.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210224_150017_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    Screenshot_20210224_150017_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 204
  • Screenshot_20210224_150353_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    Screenshot_20210224_150353_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 206
Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is to share with the whole GTS community something that is very concerning and at the same time unacceptable. People are using Break Boost and E cheat. Here is a video that gives you a clear proof of what is happening.
Since you've been spamming the site with this, I thought I should take a look. "Clear" and "Proof" are significant overstatements here.

As far as I can make out, you have a 12-minute video which is straight up littered with expletives - and thus entirely inappropriate - all about how you got drag racing records in GT5 and GT6, and some other people are faster in GT Sport because they use "break boost" (sic, I assume you actually mean "brake boost" considering the technique involves lightly riding the brakes with ABS off) and you want to call them out. Then there's a few minutes of memes.

There's not a lot of proof or clarity involved. The cheat seems to be the ABS glitch, which was patched out in February 2019. A lot of the people in your lobby don't even exist any more either and those that do have barely any GT activity since 2019; how old even is this video?

Since you've been spamming the site with this, I thought I should take a look. "Clear" and "Proof" are significant overstatements here.

As far as I can make out, you have a 12-minute video which is straight up littered with expletives - and thus entirely inappropriate - all about how you got drag racing records in GT5 and GT6, and some other people are faster in GT Sport because they use "break boost" (sic, I assume you actually mean "brake boost" considering the technique involves lightly riding the brakes with ABS off) and you want to call them out. Then there's a few minutes of memes.

There's not a lot of proof or clarity involved. The cheat seems to be the ABS glitch, which was patched out in February 2019. A lot of the people in your lobby don't even exist any more either and those that do have barely any GT activity since 2019; how old even is this video?
This video was uploaded on August 2020, however, you can still brake boost or echat, I can still prove this. In 2021 you can still bdo this. A few days ago people are still doing it. So I can show you?

You can still brake boost and E cheat. Video was on August 2020, however people are still doing it. I mean like last night. I can proof this. I mean that video is clear. I mean the whole community will really appreciate if you can patch it.

Last edited by a moderator:
This video was uploaded on August 2020
Uploaded, sure, but one of the guys in it has no GT activity at all since June 2019...
I can still prove this. In 2021 you can still bdo this. A few days ago people are still doing it. So I can show you?
I mean, that'd be better than an old video full of rambling, expletives, memes and petty call-outs.
I mean the whole community will really appreciate if you can patch it.
We're not Polyphony Digital.

Last edited:
Well that video is more than easy to understand. All you have to do is press the brake 10% from 1st gear to 4th, and your car will hook way more. This also can be done in track racing however for Drag racing is like 4 cars faster. Have you ever drag race? Do you need a new video ? I'll make a new video with me pressing the controller and showing the difference. This is easy for me. Can you please send this to someone that can help us? I mean where can I report this? There is something unacceptable that is happening and people are straight cheating this needs to be address.

Well that video is more than easy to understand.
It really isn't. After wading through the first three minutes, which just seems to be a swear-laden stream of consciousness about how great you were in GT5 and GT6 and now there's some people who were nowhere there who are better than your best tunes, there's an extremely short demo that shows... some cars going a bit faster than some ghost cars. Then there's more invective about a drag racing team you hate, and three minutes of meme videos at the end. It's 12 minutes long and appears to be mainly you calling out another team.

At no point do you clearly lay anything out about what you say the problem is; you just swear a lot about some other players on a team you apparently don't like. Which is faintly silly given how you got banned from here last time.

You refer to "e break" here ("e-brake", I guess) and I'm none the wiser after that video what that even is, aside from the American name for the handbrake/parking brake.

I'm assuming it's your contention that some players are using glitches in the controls (specifically the light braking) to get a performance advantage, and that they're doing it in official online races (hence the "cheating" comment) rather than in random lobby events engaging in unsupported game modes? Or something along those lines.

If you could create a video clearly stating this, and showing that it happens, that'd be a lot more helpful than a swear-laden 12-minute call-out clip.

Can you please send this to someone that can help us? I mean where can I report this? There is something unacceptable that is happening and people are straight cheating this needs to be address.
PD doesn't have any open public channels for this, but if there's actual evidence of cheating in online races posted here, they'll see it.

It really isn't. After wading through the first three minutes, which just seems to be a swear-laden stream of consciousness about how great you were in GT5 and GT6 and now there's some people who were nowhere there who are better than your best tunes, there's an extremely short demo that shows... some cars going a bit faster than some ghost cars. Then there's more invective about a drag racing team you hate, and three minutes of meme videos at the end. It's 12 minutes long and appears to be mainly you calling out another team.

At no point do you clearly lay anything out about what you say the problem is; you just swear a lot about some other players on a team you apparently don't like. Which is faintly silly given how you got banned from here last time.

You refer to "e break" here ("e-brake", I guess) and I'm none the wiser after that video what that even is, aside from the American name for the handbrake/parking brake.

I'm assuming it's your contention that some players are using glitches in the controls (specifically the light braking) to get a performance advantage, and that they're doing it in official online races (hence the "cheating" comment) rather than in random lobby events engaging in unsupported game modes? Or something along those lines.

If you could create a video clearly stating this, and showing that it happens, that'd be a lot more helpful than a swear-laden 12-minute call-out clip.

PD doesn't have any open public channels for this, but if there's actual evidence of cheating in online races posted here, they'll see it.
You are correct the video is completely inappropriate, I apologize, I'll make a new video with only explaining the situation and thank you for the feedback. I'll make sure to do things right next time.

Im on board with something being done about the brake boosting and the handbrake boosting its essentially a traction advantage right across the bored. A brake boost or handbrake/e brake boost is faster than the tcs system. You wait till a pro racer brake boosts of the line of a final world championship race he will be gone and no body will touch him given he dosnt crash or penalize. Then maybe you might change ya mind but I hope you guys do review Danny's issue its definatly worth a look and consideration should be taken. Cheers

Last edited:
1st timed Ive checked in here for a very long tine.
Sad that PD still havent been able to remove echeating from the game Danny.
But its only really an issue for drag racers and unfortunately PD dont much care for the minority of people who partake in it.

Hope you (and any of the lads that may remember me) are doing well.
I certainly miss the "good ol' days" of tuning for the leaderboards

Peace bro

Neck-it ( aka SmokeNrubber )

Back