people need to chill abit......

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats with all the board-nazis that say things like "we already discussed that months ago! search......" who cares? not everybody has spent there entire existence making posts, and not everybody WANTS to spend hours and hours going thru old posts to MAYBE find what they are interested in finding. it is much easier to just post a question/topic and see who responds! its about conversation...people being civil to eachother and...gasp...meybe even enjoy sharing knowledge with a fellow man! gee whiz.......chill out....

and go ahead! somebody say it! call me a noob! noob noob noob noob! im wicked offended ahead of time. (insert sarcasm) :crazy:

My god. Even THIS thread has been done before.

It costs bandwidth and Jordan pays for it out of his own pocket.

And, why should he have to pay for laziness.

standard235
My god. Even THIS thread has been done before.

It costs bandwidth and Jordan pays for it out of his own pocket.

And, why should he have to pay for laziness.

boohoo :guilty: we all pay for the interenet, which is the opitomy of laziness.

And this guy's internet taken from him.

Because does any of your money go to Jordan? No.

That was a BS answer dude. I am 13 and I've figured that out.

Why can't you?

Dottinger-Hohe
whats with all the board-nazis that say things like "we already discussed that months ago! search......" who cares? not everybody has spent there entire existence making posts, and not everybody WANTS to spend hours and hours going thru old posts to MAYBE find what they are interested in finding.
It doesn't take me hours and hours, or my entire existance, to find what I want. All it takes me is 5 minutes. You just need to practice using the search function. 💡

it is much easier to just post a question/topic and see who responds!
We aren't going to spoon-feed you like a 3-year-old.

its about conversation...people being civil to eachother and...gasp...meybe even enjoy sharing knowledge with a fellow man!
Then have a friendly conversation with someone else in an existing thread on the same topic.

and go ahead! somebody say it! call me a noob! noob noob noob noob!
Noob noob noob noob noob noob noob. :dopey:

(Heh, I just probably lowered my IQ by saying that. :lol: )

Bottom line, it helps pretty much everyone here if you don't be lazy and not use the search function. The search function is there for a reason, you know.

Duck7892

Dottinger-Hohe
it is much easier to just post a question/topic and see who responds!
Hell, yeah it's much easier... for you. That's because you just dumped your work off onto a bunch of friendly and helpful strangers. It sure ain't easier for them - and that's why they stop being so friendly and helpful after a while.
its about conversation...people being civil to eachother and...gasp...meybe even enjoy sharing knowledge with a fellow man! gee whiz....
Yeah, we all enjoyed sharing our knowledge with our fellows... 8 or 10 times ago. Now it's just a pain in the ass, and it interrupts real conversations to answer something for someone who's too lazy to put 10 minutes of effort into helping themselves.

So... *click-clack* *BOOM* this one gets put out of our misery too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back