People ramming me into a Shortcut Penalty is driving me NUTS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter scstraus
  • 2 comments
  • 1,017 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1
3 races in a row I have been rammed into a shortcut penalty. How being rammed off the track equates to a shortcut I'll never know. Either they have to fix the swerving detection or figure out that if I am rammed and lose about 3 seconds to get back on the track I have been punished enough! If they fix these little things, online mode will be great, but as it is I just end up quitting half the races in disgust of the blatant unfair treatment I recieve at the hands of their collision and shortcut detection.

Anyone else notice this unsightly blight on an otherwise wonderful game?
 
Yes that can get annoying but so can people constantly quitting when they go off the track, which, if you happen to be the host, ruins the race for everyone. Stay in the race! Other people will make mistakes and you will catch up.
 
Add any online annoyances to existing threads.

Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back