People using racing wheels in low ranked lobbies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ireland
Ireland
Let me start by saying you’re not good because you purposely relegate yourself to race against noobs using a racing wheel. I practice a lot on my time trials and I get very good placements on the grid. That being said it is plainly obvious the people that are coming into low ranked lobbies and battering the rest of us that don’t want to splash out or simply cannot afford a race wheel. The advantage is too great and quite simply is unfair to the other players. It is impossible to obtain the times consistently using a dual shock 4 and in fact it is impossible to achieve those times period. I’m sick to death of some ass beating my lap times by 2 seconds just because he has a race wheel and holds a massive advantage over me and the other racers. The attitude of this community in games is almost on par with FIFA. Toxic and crap.

upload_2020-6-6_14-32-22.png

A wheel does not make you fast. A DS4 does not make you slow.

Wow. Just because a person has a wheel doesn't necessarily make them good. I could have the best wheel on the market and someone like TRL_Lightning would still beat me with divining rods. The key is for YOU to get better.

I’m sick to death of some ass beating my lap times by 2 seconds just because he has a race wheel and holds a massive advantage over me and the other racers. The attitude of this community in games is almost on par with FIFA. Toxic and crap.
Lamb is right up there with a controller in NA FIA top split races (I'd guess he's won some of them, certainly I've seen him come 2nd in top split), and Calster has won EMEA FIA top split races with a controller.

All completely ignored my point and rush to the defence, probably because you have racing wheels. There is a ton of evidence online to show that for the MAJORITY, racing wheels hold a significant advantage over DS4. This is factual and cannot be denied. The odd anomaly out of thousands does not change the facts. All completely ignored the part about people relegating themselves, but that’s ok, you defended your race wheel. Absolute waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back