People who say they have the top cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaymzVsTheWorld

(Banned)
Messages
109
Messages
JaymzVsTheWorld
and want to trade them. There's a guy in the marketplace saying he has an FGT and X1 for trade. Then another guy says he will trade his two Ferari F1's for one. He says no he has them.

WTF does this guy want?

I'm thinking maybe he's got the cars through other means than actually earning them (if possible). So doesn't have the usual cars we would have by leveling up and playing through?

I don't know. Show off. I said read the car list and tell us what he would like. I'm not writing a list for this douchington, I have 130 cars or something.:yuck:
 
I've just made him an offer he can't refuse.
 
I'm really not sure why this warrants a new thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back