Percentages?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blackcupraa
  • 18 comments
  • 1,148 views
Messages
15
Harrow kids

1st post so go easy on me

I am currently sat at 99.6% with only 1 mission race to do (or so i think)

My question is - is miion 34 worth .4%?, or do i have to go through all the races to re-check them all?

Cheers again chaps 👍
 
I believe you get 0.2% from a mission, so it looks like you've missed something else

(although I could be wrong...)
 
I concur. From memory each race/mission is worth 0.17%, so there's two things you're missing. Now, either that could be:

1. You've missed a race or, more likely, championship somewhere. Look at all of your races carefully, as a bronze trophy can sometimes look like a gold one. Make sure you've won every championship event too - not just the races in it. Compare the cars you've won to a prize car list.
2. The prize car OR the completion of Mission Hall might count for the extra race - 0.17% for doing the race, another 0.17% for getting the car/completing all of Mission Hall. I doubt this though.
 
I´m on 99,4 with the two 24 hrs Le Sarthe and mission "iffing" 34 left, if i´m not missed anything
 
Looks like i have mised something then (possibly a manufacturer race)

Cheers for the replys guys
 
Just to update you all i had found that i had a silver in hot hatch league (european hall) which has now put me upto 99.8% so hopefully, if and its a big if i finish mission 34 i should be at 100%
 
I will be happy to do anybodys mission 34 if they come and do my 11-12-13-14-15 and 16. I cannot for the life of me do these especially that stupid rallycar one! its driving me insane!


Edit - Just looking through the thread again and noticed that people are mentioning mission 34. I found the best way to do it is to buy a SLR, equip it with the same tyres as in the mission , cant remember of the top of my head, turn traction controls off and drive the nurburgring for a while untill you feel confident (i spent nearly 2 hours straight doing this then blasted mission 34 the second time if i recall correctly. Saves practicing in the mission and waiting for the countdown every time!!

EDIT - NOW AT 99.3%
 
Specialized
I will be happy to do anybodys mission 34 if they come and do my 11-12-13-14-15 and 16. I cannot for the life of me do these especially that stupid rallycar one! its driving me insane!

Dude - come round my place...
 
Famine
Dude - come round my place...


Put the kettle on im on me way! oh i almost forgot.....milk and 2 sugars!
 
*examines fridge*

Yeah. How many scoops of milk do you want?
 
And that solves the mystery of the missing Mission Hall races.

*cracks knuckles*

*opens beer*
 
don't drink and drive--you'll crash & die :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
P.S. the most you'll ever get for anything in GT4 is 0.2%

Free Beer!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: "drunk now"
 
Jeeez guys whatever you do don't leave Mission 34 'till last unless you really want to waste a day or more chasing that final 0.2% to get your black FGT car...

I left something relatively simple 'till last, the Saleen series. Far less stressful way to turn 99.8 into 100. 👍
 
Famine
And that solves the mystery of the missing Mission Hall races.

*cracks knuckles*

*opens beer*

Many thanks, the only difference was that i paid a man to pour mine!! :sly: Thanks once again famine!! 👍
 
Close enough to 100% to not care about finishing.
 
Specialized
Many thanks, the only difference was that i paid a man to pour mine!! :sly: Thanks once again famine!! 👍

I'm just happy you haven't altered your signature yet... ;)
 
Famine
I'm just happy you haven't altered your signature yet... ;)

Knowing myself is good enough!! :) Although................... heh heh
 
My first game was at 50%+ when I deleted it and did a restart. Now I'm at 30%+ and I haven't played it in 3weeks or so...it's so booring. I have GTA SA, that's more fun 👍
 
I have two games, one at 60.8% and one at 7%.
 
Back