performance mods not saving

  • Thread starter Thread starter wforeman87
  • 7 comments
  • 932 views
Messages
30
Messages
wforeman87
The other night I Bought The 36,000 tires, and the 1st weight reduction and windows. Played online for awhile come back tonight and dont have it listed as I bought them? WTF! so has anyone else had this problem? The races I did that night saved saying I completed them. every thing else is good, just not the mods for that car.

I have the auto save turned on so it should save after I leave the tuning screen correct? I dont remember how much money I had before or after the purchase of upgrades so I cant tell If it still took the money or not

Anybody have An Idea? or is it just me
 
You bought the mods before the race right? If not you might of quit the game before you went back to home.... otherwise very scary
 
Yes, Before the race.
This how it happened that night.


1.Played a spec won races
2.Played online left after a few races
3.Purchased upgrades.
4.Played online more.
5.Today Log on
6.Complete some races
7.Go to purchase more upgrades just needed a few more to finish car
8.Noticed my weight reduction and windows werent there
9.Check for tires...Nope Gone
10.Posted thread.
11.got a feeling I lost the upgrades and have to purchase them again
 
Ol this is sort of wrong... but did you lock your garage? Sorry lol... haven't heared of other problems yet though
 
I had something strange like this happen. My turbo kits disappeared off of one of my cars after an online race. Here is the thing though, it took the kits back, but it also gave the money back to me, so no big deal.
 
yea Maybe it did give the money back but I dont remember how much I had before or after the parts. so ohwell i guess. life moves on going to buy more tires
 
That has happened to me too, it seems that stuff you buy at the tuning shop it is not delivered and installed as promised... annoying
 
Well if you don't use the upgrade part immediately it goes in the 'items' folder or place or whatever, you can find it there. But this could not happen with weight reduction I think? Anyway I had the feeling too some of my upgrades had disappeared but then I was not sure what I had bought.
 
Back