Performance points too high on default :S

• Thread starter GT4Ever
  • 3 comments
GT4Ever
I noticed that some cars (so far the F430 and the Nissan GT-R) have more performance points on default than allowed. The stupid thing about this is that when you want to start a race with the default settings the game goes complaining that the performace points are set above 630 points.
The only way to still be able to race with the car is to downtune it back to 630 points. But that way the car will be slower than it was before you unlucked the tuning option (A class completed).
Is this some kind of bug? Or is there a explanation for this?

I noticed that some cars (so far the F430 and the Nissan GT-R) have more performance points on default than allowed. The stupid thing about this is that when you want to start a race with the default settings the game goes complaining that the performace points are set above 630 points.
The only way to still be able to race with the car is to downtune it back to 630 points. But that way the car will be slower than it was before you unlucked the tuning option (A class completed).
Is this some kind of bug? Or is there a explanation for this?

no. explanation is the car you are using exceeds the race's points limit.

Did you use the default tyres for that car, because I can't remember having to downtune it for the races you have to use that car...

Did you use the default tyres for that car, because I can't remember having to downtune it for the races you have to use that car...

Yeah used the default tires and all driving aids off. Tried S1 with a Ferrari F430 and had to down tune it to be able to play the race.
But i didn't know the amount of points differ for each race. So thanks :)

Back