Perma-banned from news section without a single warning?

• Thread starter BWX
  • 5 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

BWX

United States
NY
BWX232
Open letter to Jordan.

Just for the record, I do not troll, ever. Not once in my life.

I criticize GT's creative direction, but that is not "trolling".

I once defended and praised GT as much as I criticize it these days. I hate what has happened to "A-spec" over the past few years, and should be able to express my views about that.

Jordan
BWX,

Your blatant trolling of the news section comments is no longer welcome. You are receiving a 10-point infraction which does not expire and will no longer be able to post comments on news articles.

How is expressing one's opinions, "blatant trolling"?

Strongly criticizing the creative direction Grand Turismo, Polyphony, Sony, and Kaz, is not "trolling".

I express my disappointment with the direction of Gran Turismo regularly, because I am a fan of GT, and have been for longer than most people on this planet, (the real planet Earth, not this website).

I do not "troll", and never have, EVER. I do not care if anyone responds to my posts or not, therefore it is completely impossible for me to "troll" for responses and/or arguments, which is the definition of "trolling". Your blanket characterization of my posts that criticize GT as "blatant trolling" is simply incorrect.

Completely banning someone from posting again, EVER, without a single warning, is a perfect example of a totalitarian dictatorship style of running a forum.

I totally and completely disagree with your "permanent ban", but of course on this tiny part of the internet, you are "god", so you can do whatever you want.

Gran Turismo single player, or "A-Spec", has taken a HUGE turn for the worse in the past few years. It's pretty sad how you stomp out opposing views of GT. You should allow an open and honest discussion, and allow criticism of GT, even welcome it, not censor it and ban people who criticize the direction gran Turismo A-Spec has taken in the past few years, even if you don't agree.

I have never been abusive of anyone, and if I have broken any rules, it is certainly minor and does not deserve this draconian action.

I think "trolling", in this case, is when you continually comment negatively upon subjects which have absolutely nothing to do with the article you are commenting on.

That is trolling.

hsv
I think "trolling", in this case, is when you continually comment negatively upon subjects which have absolutely nothing to do with the article you are commenting on.

That is trolling.
No it isn't.

BWX
Open letter to Jordan.

Just for the record, I do not troll, ever. Not once in my life.

I once defended and praised GT as much as I criticize it these days. I hate what has happened to "A-spec" over the past few years, and should be able to express my views about that.

How is expressing one's opinions, "blatant trolling"?

Strongly criticizing the creative direction Grand Turismo, Polyphony, Sony, and Kaz, is not "trolling".

I express my disappointment with the direction of Gran Turismo regularly, because I am a fan of GT, and have been for longer than most people on this planet, (the real planet Earth, not this website).

I do not "troll", and never have, EVER. I do not care if anyone responds to my posts or not, therefore it is completely impossible for me to "troll" for responses and/or arguments, which is the definition of "trolling". Your blanket characterization of my posts that criticize GT as "blatant trolling" is simply incorrect.

Completely banning someone from posting again, EVER, without a single warning, is a perfect example of a totalitarian dictatorship style of running a forum.

I totally and completely disagree with your "permanent ban", but of course on this tiny part of the internet, you are "god", so you can do whatever you want.

Gran Turismo single player, or "A-Spec", has taken a HUGE turn for the worse in the past few years. It's pretty sad how you stomp out opposing views of GT. You should allow an open and honest discussion, and allow criticism of GT, even welcome it, not censor it and ban people who criticize the direction gran Turismo A-Spec has taken in the past few years, even if you don't agree.

I have never been abusive of anyone, and if I have broken any rules, it is certainly minor and does not deserve this draconian action.

Wow.

What an intersting story.

Maybe you should learn how to zip it when someone tells you to stop.

BWX
a totalitarian dictatorship
And that's what private websites are.

There is no free speech but what we permit - that's why we have an acceptable use policy that lets you know what we permit. We actually permit an awful lot more than many other places - if you go on a dev-run forum and say something even slightly negative about their game you can be banned and have your access to the game restricted...

Incidentally you were looking for the Contact Form.
BWX
BWX
GT is dead
BWX
GT is terrible
Yep, that's criticism of the "creative direction" alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back