Ok I got that now but what background and color do I use for GT Life? As well as gear. Im currently in the Horizon-00 & Double Stripe-00 glitch suit. Do I have to change that?
Ok I got that now but what background and color do I use for GT Life? As well as gear. Im currently in the Horizon-00 & Double Stripe-00 glitch suit. Do I have to change that?
i need help with this how can do this if my save is over 4165KB i like to do the borrow glitch my file size is 5596KB i don't know why i have 1500 cars i deleted like 300 cars and it still didn't go down please help me.
i need help with this how can do this if my save is over 4165KB i like to do the borrow glitch my file size is 5596KB i don't know why i have 1500 cars i deleted like 300 cars and it still didn't go down please help me.
Yea all those increase the size
I splurged on premium cars when I hit the cap limit. Made my file jump in size 300-500KBs I think.
Anywho Im on 1.05 now. I hope this works! Really want this X1!