Personal BGM

  • Thread starter Thread starter Douglas Furr
  • 4 comments
  • 428 views
Messages
11
United States
United States
Messages
Douglas Furr
I have ~300 songs on my ps3 HDD. Can you add more than (1) song at a time???
 
Yes you can. If it's the songs you wish to use is on the same album, simply select a song in the album. If it's from multiple albums you can make a playlist. You do have to select repeat all (and shuffle if you wish) for all songs to be played. I've forgotten the exact name of the button you need to press to find it though.
 
I have about the same amount I want to shuffle and even though you can select a playlist from your system to use in GT6 that will cycle all tracts within, it took me forever to create that playlist on the system as 90% of my songs are not grouped in any sort of organized fashion (album, genre, etc).
 
O bra that's my worst habit , I call everyone bra even my mum
 
Back