Personally review of gt6

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sinmale21
  • 8 comments
  • 740 views
Messages
32
Germany
Dresden
Messages
Sinmale21
Maybee gt6 is not that waht i expected. Too be, but it still makes me fun too drive races in there. But they are some things that still wondering me, for example
1st the issues of the x14 delay :when i drive in Lobbys most of the Players disliked the x1 but when pd delayed the uptade of it it seems like the whole community get annoyed over that, i mean when you dislike this car why do you care about if it came one monthe earlyer or not. That wass really weird.
2nd "normal cars" i love driving road cars in gt. But why is the fxx a normal car. I thought this was a special tuned enzo for a bunch of Ferrari owners too drive it at racetracks for fun. And also Ferrari says that this car is not road legalize. Very funny.
3rd sso long i drive every car car became i cheater car.
Do rewind the words of my friends they say that most of my cars are cheated because i win every race with them. Why it is my fault when they drive **** together. I'm quick but not the fastest out there. That is really funny sometimes. Strong opponents are welcome XD.
4th. Ahmm Huston we gott a problem.
Maybee I drunk too much energy drinks. But why was there a luna vehicle in front of me. I would drive at motegi. Maybe i missed the exit and drive instantly to the moon.
5th invisible dirt on track.
Another friend of mine love gt3 races, but the one race on the north loop was just freaking awesome. 1st lap OK 2nd lap a little bit slippery 3rd absolutely no traction.
He says it is my fault because i but dirt on track. But pd forget too make it visible,
Oh realllyyy boy. Are you not fascinating a little bit too much. Maybe his medicaments make him a little bit dizy.
Last but not least, VGT interior

Ahmm wat, do they had one, really i must miss something back there

Oh wait the golf hat one heheh

So that's all for the moment. What did you think
Funny really but that is waht should games are but some people Maybee forget that fact.


PS: this thread should not bee negative or positiv, it is just a lit tle dry sayed review of gt6 up to now
And sry for my bad English. :D
 
Bring your cars online and see if they are still "cheater cars". Or do seasonals. I'm guessing you're referring to basically always winning in single player, right?
 
Bring your cars online and see if they are still "cheater cars". Or do seasonals. I'm guessing you're referring to basically always winning in single player, right?

Not really. I most drive in online Lobbys of my friends
 
Not really. I most drive in online Lobbys of my friends
Interesting. What cars do you use online and how do you fair in seasonals?
 
Normally streetcar around 550-650 lp and around1300 kg weight
 
Back