PES 4 No room for glitches

MikeyDLuffy
Never !!
Being the owner of the first 3 Pes games meant it only made sense to purchase the 4th instalment. Playing it was a dream come true, gone are the days of crappy advantages that didn't give you an advantage over the opposition. The game seemed like and evolutionary leap forward. On playing a match the ball was concentrated in the 18 yard box and then the graphics began to slow down. I didn't know if it was a lame Matrix slow down effect or that the game had a major flaw. Whatever this is, it makes Konami look like a sloppy outfit. I hope that it's just my PS2 playing up but it's quite new so the problem must be the game. Has anyone else experienced this slowdown in the game?

Well I have Winning 11 and I do experience the same slowdown, although the patched versions are an improvement. It's mainly the big stadiums it happens at like the Nou-Camp. It does suck.

I have noticed a bit of slow down, usually if I hit the post and it rebounds out . Still the best football game out there. 👍

Maybe beacuse there is too many thing that happens at the same time.
This game got high-graphics , don't forget that :)

I'll beat all of you!

Err.

Maybe!

I hope.

Edit: I have a save that eliminates the slowdown, it get's rid of allot of the extra detail on players, like rings and earings stuff like that. It does reduce the slowdown.

Race Idiot
I'll beat all of you!

Err.

Maybe!

I hope.

Edit: I have a save that eliminates the slowdown, it get's rid of allot of the extra detail on players, like rings and earings stuff like that. It does reduce the slowdown.

Where is this option in the game menus?

FatAssBR
I would beat all of you for sure. :D Too bad only the Xbox version is has online mode... :grumpy:

I've heard you can patch the X-Box version, but then you loose the online mode because you need a chipped ps2.

There's just too much bragging going on. We need to play in some kind of online tournament. Then we can see who's king of the pitch.

Q. Who here scores rebounds or similar crappy goals?

Back