Pescarolo C60 Hybride VS Bentley Speed 8

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mattern
  • 8 comments
  • 4,039 views
Messages
31
Norway
Norway
Messages
Matthew9-
Hello. I was just dondering if any of you know which of the two following cars is the best:
- Pescarolo C60 Hybrid - Judd ´05
- Bentley Speed 8 ´03

They have he same price and I am saving up money for either one of them, but you cant test the car before you buy them (Which sucks) so I want to know which one is the best ;)
 
I only tried Bentley but it feels so good I'd say pick that.
 
Yeah i have been thinking about the bentley in a long time ;)
 
Now I got them both and the pescarolo is the best in my opinion. It got the perfect handlig for a LMP car and insane speed. It is faster than the Speed 8 and got more BHP!
 
Only reason I would go for the bentley over the pesc'beast would be becouse its premium:)
 
Only reason I would go for the bentley over the pesc'beast would be becouse its premium:)

That's my dilemma. I really like the way the Pescarolos drive (from GT5) but I really want a premium!
 
That's my dilemma. I really like the way the Pescarolos drive (from GT5) but I really want a premium!
So, no premium Pescarollo´s yet... it´s a shame, i allways loved those cars, drove them in both of GT5´s 24h endurance races, i also like the Bentley, but i deffinitly choose any Pescarollo over it.
 
Back