Pescorolo Hybride Judd, Toyota GT-One, R92CP

  • Thread starter Thread starter scoperoc
  • 17 comments
  • 659 views
Messages
79
Messages
on PM only
looking for the above cars... let me know what you want
 
Impreze TC's 0 miles ?
 
Impreza Touring Cars with 0 miles
 
let me check real quick and get back to you
 
Yeah I have the Impreza Super Touring Car but it has 1633 miles on it, got it from UCD but never drove it yet, not quite sure why the miles matter but thats what I've got
 
if thats no good anything else you are looking for?
 
I have both the Toyota GT One and the R92CP.

I'm looking for any 1960s race cars. The faster the better. Any offers?

Edit: Nice rally cars too...
 
ok I have:
Mustang GT350R '65
Corvette Z06 (C2) race car '63
Shelby Cobra 427 '66
Camaro Z28 Race Modified '69
Ford Focus Rally RS WRC '08
Citroen C4 WRC '08
Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03
Ford Focus Rally Car '99
Stratos Rally Car '77
Delta S4 Rally Car '85
Starion 4WD Rally Car '84
 
i got all three cars you're looking for
i need a corvette c5-r
i can trade right now
 
pretty sure there is one in my UCD right now
 
Mustang 65 for whichever?
 
oops nevermind its gone sorry
 
ok, tyl0r_r, mustang 65 for R92CP, how bout the GT-One what u want for that one?
 
send me a friend request to: scopesoc and we can do the trade Mustang 65 for R92CP
 
still looking for either of the 3 cars
 
Back