Petition to bring back the feature "gift a car to another user"

• Thread starter Alex p.
  • 1 comments
Germany
Hanover/Germany
alexpkas
Hey guys and girls,
haven't been posting here since a long while and my last thread is like years ago. So of course I also bought GTS and play it a lot (although yes also to me it is disappointing in many respects).
What really grinds my gears though is the fact that you can't gift cars anymore (well at least make it possible for us to sell them), because, as we all expericenced, the game gifts you a lot of doublicates.
I remember in the GT5 days, I had a neat (I believe so at least) thread going (https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/cars-to-gift-closed-for-now.170325/), where I was gifting all my doublicates to other players. It may sound silly but it really did bring a lot of joy to me by bringing others joy by gifting them all these cars. It was such an mazing community feature. I mean the game (series as a whole) is about celebrating and enjoying cars, so to be able to share this joy by gifting some of yours to players, who:
- simply don't have the time to play that much and win/buy them by themselfes because of familiy, job, etc.
- maybe are just not the fastest around track and have difficulties progressing so far in the game, that they can not experience their "dream car"
- or players, who are simply not very ambitious, but would still like to experience a wide range of different cars
....was pretty awesome!

Sure, the game has only this many cars, but still: I really think this feature would bring a lot of joy and fun to the players, and bring the community further together!

If there are others like me and they want this feature back, I suppose you just post that you want it and why. Disagreeing comments are allowed of course too :)
We know that PD is monitoring us, so my hope is they notice us and bring this feature back, as slim as the chances are!

I would like honestly prefer a Trade feature instead. That would bring back the Marketplace subforum, and this time it would be a proper marketplace.

If we could have both Trade and Gift features, that would be great. But if we end up getting only one, I prefer Trade.

Back