Petrolheads New Series.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sprite
  • 11 comments
  • 627 views

Sprite

Beanbag Brain
Premium
Messages
8,432
United Kingdom
Horbury, West Yorkshire
Messages
GTP_Sprite
Hi guys a new comedy quiz show starts tonight straight after the Top Gear Winter Olypics special, its called Petrolheads and from what the papers says its a bit like "They think its all over" but for motorsport enthusiasts.

BBC 2
10.10pm (GMT)

"Comedy games show presented by Neil Morrissey focusing on the world of motoring. Team captins Chris Barrie (Red Dwarf) and Richard Hammond (Top Gear) are joined by actors Philip Glenister and Hugo Speer."

Lets hope its as good as it sounds, if it is then is something to help with the pains of missing TG.
 
What a load of pants and a waste of time. could a mod please remove this thread. :)
 
I actually quite enjoyed it, and thought it was quite funny. I plan to watch the rest of the episodes.
 
Thought it was rubbish. Chris Barry has the gayest amount of car knowledge ever.
 
I quite liked it. :)

I knew Chris Barrie was into motorbikes, but I didn't know he was such a big car (and, apparently, coach) know-it-all aswell. :lol:
 
I found it painfull to watch, the quiz bit were ok, but it was as if all the jokes were scripted and not spontanious like they think its all over. shame too. Maybe it will pick up.
 
Petrolheads = Bobbins.
 
Anyone watch it last night.... damn it was funny when Richard did the blindfold parking game.... they replaced one of the parked cars with Richard's own Ferrari. lol
FUNNY!
 
sting
Anyone watch it last night.... damn it was funny when Richard did the blindfold parking game.... they replaced one of the parked cars with Richard's own Ferrari. lol
FUNNY!

But it was set up surely?

I suppose last night was better than last week, but there was no Top Gear last night to compare it with.
 
Yeh i totally missed it last episode, was an improvment over the first episode ?
 
Just finished watching tonight's episode and I don't like it all. I don't think I laughed once and it seemed painfully laboured.
 
It is bad, a they think it's all over clone that doesnt work, even that was scripted but it was funny, had panelists that could tell jokes.
 
Back