Peugeot - 106 Rallye '03 Or Peugeot - 106 S16 '03

  • Thread starter Thread starter jordanbrown
  • 11 comments
  • 1,978 views
Messages
28
United Kingdom
Wales
Messages
TheWelshStig_
Looking For a Peugeot - 106 Rallye '03 Or a Peugeot - 106 S16 '03.

S16 is preferred but i dont mind which one i get.

Cars in Return - I have the Race Car Pack so if you want one of the cars from the pack we could make a deal or reply saying what sort of car you would like and we can make a deal.

Reply to this thread or send me a message on the PS3 - TheWelshStig_ and maybe we can make a deal,
Thanks! :)
 
And if anyone got a Volkswagen - Golf I GTI '76 and willing to trade also reply or message on the PS3,
Thanks!
 
you cant trade dlc cars Im afraid.

I have a golf, if you send a fr to Skuh I will send you one in a couple of hours.

:)
 
ive got 7x Rallye and 4x s16 wont be able to send till about middle next week?
 
you cant trade dlc cars Im afraid.

I have a golf, if you send a fr to Skuh I will send you one in a couple of hours.

:)
Ah never knew that, new to the whole trading thing.
ok, you want anything in return?
 
ive got 7x Rallye and 4x s16 wont be able to send till about middle next week?

Thats fine, just send a friend request to TheWelshStig_ and send a message saying its you :)
 
Thats fine, just send a friend request to TheWelshStig_ and send a message saying its you :)

Which one would you like? Rallye or s16?
 
Sent Golf
 
Back