Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86

  • Thread starter Thread starter poyol
  • 10 comments
  • 2,211 views
Messages
170
Messages
poyol22
Looking for this car.

I have the following to trade for;
  1. Peugeot 908 Team Matmut
  2. X2010 S.Vettel
  3. X2010 Carbon
  4. Enzo Ferrari
  5. Mazda 787B
  6. Chrome Paint

Send me a PM or reply here. Thanks! :)
 
I have one, 0 miles. Will trade for the S. Vettel. Can trade now.
 
Still looking for this car...

Previous deals still pending
 
I have one but can't trade out of that account until reset tomorrow.
 
I have one Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86, still want to trade for the X2010 Carbon?
 
I have one Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86, still want to trade for the X2010 Carbon?

add me dude... PSN ID: poyol22US
 
Ok, I added u... Ready for trade :)
 
Trade done!

Thanks for viewing! :)
 
Back