Peugeot 205 Turbo 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter John Paul II
  • 5 comments
  • 405 views
Messages
20
Messages
Jeremy_Paxman
I've been checking my used dealership after every race since the game came out to find this beast, never seen one. I'm now resorting to offering to trade any new car up to the value of 750k for one.

If you have any of the 205 rally cars too, name your price!
 
I have 205 T16 (no rally car). I bought today in my UDS, no tuned. What cars do you have to trade?
 
I have both the 205 turbo 16 '85, and the 205 turbo 16 rally car '86.
The rallycar was quite expensive, and i really like it.
But what do you have to trade with?
I am mostly looking for lm racers.
 
Pick anything from the new dealership up to 750k, and it's yours.
Name any other specific cars of a similar value, and i'll see if I have one.
 
Art Morrison Corvette? But i can trade tomorrow. Or after midnight.
 
Art Morrison Corvette? But i can trade tomorrow. Or after midnight.

Deal! Add me (Jeremy_Paxman) and send an image of the 205, and i'll send the Corvette straight away.
 
Back