Peugeot 905 & Esperante GTR-1 Race Car???

  • Thread starter Thread starter DoggyB22
  • 14 comments
  • 683 views
Messages
588
Messages
DoggyB22
Looking for those two cars.... Check out my garage & let me know. Thanks
 
I have both and want the SRT-4.
 
and the RX-7 LM Race Car.
 
Bump.... I'm available to trade right now!
 
I have them, i need Ford Gt LM Race CAR , not the vspec ones, and the 2 Opel DTM cars.
Do you have them?
I can trade now.
 
I have the 905 for your viper #91. Can trade now...no waiting.
 
I have them, i need Ford Gt LM Race CAR , not the vspec ones, and the 2 Opel DTM cars.
Do you have them?
I can trade now.

I have the Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II... & the Opel DTM cars?

I have the 905 for your viper #91. Can trade now...no waiting.

For sure & what do you want for your Esperante GTR-1?
 
i have a brand new 905 for the r92c, but need it now can you trade now?
 
I'm in the middle of a Bspec championship so I can't just save & quit.... But should be done soon for whoever wants to wait?

Add me DoggyB22
 
I'm Still looking for the Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car.... If anyone wants to trade for it
 
i have it but i need a veyron i don't have, or the #18 pescarolo or a RX7 LM Racecar another color than the green/orange :P
 
Don't need the Panoz anymore... Thanks poppins!
 
Back