Peugeot 905 with Ticket 23 ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tbc21
  • 8 comments
  • 949 views
Messages
140
Germany
Germany
Messages
tbc21
I'm desperately looking for the last 5 cars to fill my garage. One of them is the Peugeot 905. I 've got a level 23 ticket but after 4 days of constantly trying and reloading my savegame, I'm about to give up. It doesn't appear. Has anyone ever recieved this car with ticket 23 or should I try to get birthday ticket 1992 instead? Thanks for help :)
 
According to this link, Level 23 tickets has 30 cars that is at level 23, and B-day 1992 tickets has 15 cars that is made in 1992. So obviously, the 1992 ticket has more likelihood of a Peugeot 905 being picked than the Level 23 ticket. In conclusion, a 1992 ticket is better. You can get one by trading that Level 23 ticket or something else in the Marketplace :)
 
I don't remember the 905 showing up a lot from the 23 ticket, but I wasn't really looking for it. I used the 92 ticket. I can trade it to you after reset tonight.
 
I just purchased it from the UCD. Run the latest seasonals or the Like the Wind and check the UCD every 3 races. I just got the XJR-9 to pop up on the UCD, first time it happens when I have the money :D.

You could also have your B-spec driver just constantly race the Sunday cup (level 0, Tsukuba track) with a very fast car and after 8 or so races check the UCD. It will refresh very quickly!
 
And the 92 ticket has the R92CP and the 905 (if you didnt already have one:D)
 
I got the 905 from a lvl 23 ticket. So it's definitely possible.
 
Thanks you guys. Now that I know it is possible, I'll be patiently waiting for it to show up 👍
 
Back