I would really like to have one of these but every time i try to save up 4,000,000cr i just waste it. (By the way I don't car about mileage)
I don't have many good cars in my garage but here is a list of my better cars:
Jaguar XJR-9 LeMans (fully tuned)
TVR Cerbera Speed 12
Dodge Viper ACR (fully tuned)
Jaguar XJ220
Tommy Kaira ZZII
Kubelwagen
I would trade both Jaguar's and the TVR in the course of 3 days for the Peugeot if anyone is interested (or any of the other cars)
Thanks.
I don't have many good cars in my garage but here is a list of my better cars:
Jaguar XJR-9 LeMans (fully tuned)
TVR Cerbera Speed 12
Dodge Viper ACR (fully tuned)
Jaguar XJ220
Tommy Kaira ZZII
Kubelwagen
I would trade both Jaguar's and the TVR in the course of 3 days for the Peugeot if anyone is interested (or any of the other cars)
Thanks.