Peugeot 908 HDi

  • Thread starter Thread starter MIKE1FL
  • 16 comments
  • 803 views
Messages
267
Messages
MIKE1FL
I would really like to have one of these but every time i try to save up 4,000,000cr i just waste it. (By the way I don't car about mileage)
I don't have many good cars in my garage but here is a list of my better cars:

Jaguar XJR-9 LeMans (fully tuned)
TVR Cerbera Speed 12
Dodge Viper ACR (fully tuned)
Jaguar XJ220
Tommy Kaira ZZII
Kubelwagen :dopey:

I would trade both Jaguar's and the TVR in the course of 3 days for the Peugeot if anyone is interested (or any of the other cars)
Thanks.
 
Dude, the jag xjr9 alone will snag you a 908. No need to send 3 cars
 
Yeah man, i can guarantee youll get a 908 for just the xjr9.
 
will keep in touch!
 
I'll trade you my Peugeot 908 for the Jaguar XJR9.
I will be able to send the Peugeot after the next reset in about 12hrs time.
Does that work for you?
 
I'll trade you my Peugeot 908 for the Jaguar XJR9.
I will be able to send the Peugeot after the next reset in about 12hrs time.
Does that work for you?

Definatly, i can only send it tomorrow aswell, thanks alot.👍
 
I'm not on my PS3 at the moment. Can you add me to PSN and I will accept when I get home from work?
 
What 908 is it? Matmut or Playstation? I'm missing the Matmut and I have some spare xjr9's :D

Edit: Whoops, read it wrong.
 
I'm not on my PS3 at the moment. Can you add me to PSN and I will accept when I get home from work?

Sure, just requested you now.:cheers:
 
Back