Peugeot 908 Set Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Dom
  • 6 comments
  • 2,639 views
Messages
1
I am racing a Peugeot 908 HDi in the 500 Daytona and I have major trouble with my rear tyres (I am running hard) and they only last about 20 laps before I have to come in to change them and each time I do I get lapped... Can someone let me know the set up to get around this problem?
 
camber and toe adjustments?
 
or maybe this is a common problem for the 908? Use the search function.
 
Try looking in the "Tuning Forum." MD with probably lock/move this question.
 
I am racing a Peugeot 908 HDi in the 500 Daytona and I have major trouble with my rear tyres (I am running hard) and they only last about 20 laps before I have to come in to change them and each time I do I get lapped... Can someone let me know the set up to get around this problem?

Maybe it's your driving? I've got mine today, put on some racing soft tires e went to this same race. I only pited every 40 laps. Only tunning I made was setting the downforce to the highest.
 
That's what happens when you're running 122.45 "torques"
 
You can use soft tires for that race, because they last longer than hard (nobody knows why). I did it, and despite pitting every 25 laps, I lapped the AI 4 times until the end
 
Back