HarskGaming96
autowp.ru_peugeot_moovie_concept_5.jpeg
autowp.ru_peugeot_moovie_concept_3.jpeg
autowp.ru_peugeot_moovie_concept_17.jpeg
autowp.ru_peugeot_moovie_concept_16.jpeg

Specs:
Weight:
500 kilo / 1,102 lbs
Length / Width / Height: 2,330 mm (91.7 in) / 1,800 mm (70.9 in) / 1,540 mm (60.6 in)

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/spec/2425/Peugeot-Moovie-Concept.html

For the third edition of the Peugeot Design Competition, enthusiasts of automotive styling from all over the world were invited to design the Peugeot of their dreams for the near future. After the future of 2020 and retro-futurism, participants this year were asked to express their vision of the Peugeot they would like to drive. A Portuguese designer, André Costa, won the competition with his project the Moovie, an agile and environmentally-friendly city car. At the last Geneva Motor Show, André Costa was awarded the "La Griffe" trophy by Frédéric Saint-Geours, the Chief Executive of Automobiles Peugeot.

But it is at the Frankfurt Motor Show that the competition's most emblematic prize is unveiled on the Marque's stand, in the form of a scale 1 concept car, built in accordance with the winning project. Not forgetting a new feature of this third edition: the mass production of the winning project in the form of a... 1/43 scale miniature.

This now traditional event offered by Peugeot to the community of designers has met with real success and last year set a new record for the number of entries it attracted. Indeed, with 3,800 projects registered on the www.peugeot-concours-design.com site, the number of entries was up by 36 % compared to the 2002 event.The competition also confirmed its international credentials with 2,600 designers from 107 countries, against 90 for the previous edition.

Question: Why do I want this car to appear on GT7?
Answer: I want this car to appear on GT7, because when I went to Lisbon Car Showroom, I saw this car which made me love with this car, because of its futuristic design.

original_288767_U9A2l9xZhrPccCOrUz_O6lBdH.jpg
3813-400-300.jpg
3814-400-300.jpg
Peugeot_moovie_02.jpg
372_002.jpg
original_288767_bn6vyBZmofUGqHgjcjDkytWtd.jpg
peugeot2.jpg

1280px-Peugeot_logo.svg.png

...It's a trap!! Imagine this thing in a traffic collision. Gee whiz, you'd be dead with all 'em glass shards all over yer face...:crazy:

...It's a trap!! Imagine this thing in a traffic collision. Gee whiz, you'd be dead with all 'em glass shards all over yer face...:crazy:
Maybe not.... If you have an traffic collision and if you end on a non-damaged car, you have higher chances of survival. Imagine on the track with this vehicle: It would be even epic! :lol:

Do you mean Gee whiz or G whizz ? to have a traffic accident with a G whizz you'd have to be the unluckiest person alive.:lol:

Can you watch movies in the Moovie?

...I'd rather not. This being French, you will most likely end up watching an arthouse flick, fall asleep, crash and die a horrible death, or watch a comedy that makes no sense and fall asleep, crash again. Rinse and repeat. :sly:

Sorry buddy ... but this one is too futuristic for me.
CU next time.
How can it be too futuristic for you? It looks so epic, no?

...I'd rather not. This being French, you will most likely end up watching an arthouse flick, fall asleep, crash and die a horrible death, or watch a comedy that makes no sense and fall asleep, crash again. Rinse and repeat. :sly:
If you watch romantic movies in a Moovie, you may watch some more movies as they seem to be on the archive.... :lol:

Peugeot-Moovie-Concept-18244.jpg

If this were added, it looks like it could be one of the slowest cars in the game. Anyway, I still think it would be a nice addition due to the unusual design of this car. It would fit on tracks like It would fit on tracks like Driving Park Beginner Course or GT Arena.

Last edited:
Back