N nethereal Messages 308 Messages nethereal Feb 5, 2011 #1 Looking for this awesome car anyone have it?
isocollector (Banned) Messages 2,565 Messages depends on garage Feb 5, 2011 #2 What do you have to offer ?
L leepfoulkes Messages 44 Messages leepfoulkes Feb 5, 2011 #3 Yes I have one - think it is 0 milage or very low, certainly less than 10 miles. What do you have? Last edited: Feb 5, 2011
N nethereal Messages 308 Messages nethereal Feb 5, 2011 #4 plenty ~250 cars , anything in specific you are looking for?
L leepfoulkes Messages 44 Messages leepfoulkes Feb 5, 2011 #6 Would like DTM or LM cars. Anything I don't have such as a 908 Race Car...... Have a look at my list and offer me something I don't have. Alternatively you could send me a list if you have one. http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=2293
Would like DTM or LM cars. Anything I don't have such as a 908 Race Car...... Have a look at my list and offer me something I don't have. Alternatively you could send me a list if you have one. http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=2293
phil bell Messages 3,928 Messages PepsiMaxCrew Feb 5, 2011 #7 i just let it pass cos no one wanted it...
N nethereal Messages 308 Messages nethereal Feb 5, 2011 #8 leepfoulkes Would like DTM or LM cars. Anything I don't have such as a 908 Race Car...... Have a look at my list and offer me something I don't have. Alternatively you could send me a list if you have one. http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=2293 Click to expand... I have: DTM: Audi A4 Touring Car '04 Opel Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) '00 Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car '94
leepfoulkes Would like DTM or LM cars. Anything I don't have such as a 908 Race Car...... Have a look at my list and offer me something I don't have. Alternatively you could send me a list if you have one. http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=2293 Click to expand... I have: DTM: Audi A4 Touring Car '04 Opel Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) '00 Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car '94
N nethereal Messages 308 Messages nethereal Feb 5, 2011 #9 nethereal I have: DTM: Audi A4 Touring Car '04 Opel Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) '00 Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car '94 Click to expand... any one of those, and i can throw in a silver chrome paint to help even the deal
nethereal I have: DTM: Audi A4 Touring Car '04 Opel Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) '00 Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car '94 Click to expand... any one of those, and i can throw in a silver chrome paint to help even the deal