Pffffft! (sorry bout that)

• Thread starter ving
  • 1 comments
yup peeps, the cluey ones have figured it out by title.. for the others who didnt............

Like tha wind!

i really just wanted to get this over with to get the mazda so without further adue:

My car, pol 001 w/ no downforce and a top speed of what i thought was going to be about 400km/h.

starting at the back I quickly zip past the whole pack (damn this is gonna be easy i think to myself)... and then it hapens, my speed tops out at 367 km/h!!! the viper gts (what a car!) is catching and has my tail by lap 2.
the viper and i swap positions many times over the nextcouple of laps, lapping traffic as we go and thru slip-streaming reach speeds well over 400 turning good lap time that neither of us could have done solo.
lap 5 and the viper hits lapped traffic literally and plays catchup. catching me off guard near turn 3 lap 6 he sweeps past to a lead i cant catch.....
my heart sinks as his lead increases, then sinks further as he pits.... giving me 30secs lead which he never makes up, even tho i later pit once myself...

the win is substantial at 30 secs, but i would have thought it would be more.

cash and prize accepted and game saved :)

Back