Phantom's Tunes

United Kingdom
UK
Phantom__Mark
Creating a library of cars I enjoy driving here as a foot up for those who might struggle making some of these cars drive in a nice way.

Normally the focus of my tunes will be smooth weight transfers, easy throttle control and general smooth dynamic driving style.

My tunes are made using a Fanatec DD + V3 Pedals, if you are using a controller pad it may not play nicely, apologies.

To compliment my tunes I am creating a Style to go with it, so you get a full car experience.

I personally use Tsukuba as my reference test track, I will be logging the times the cars are capable of at this track, so there is at least a rough performance guide.

If you are looking for outright speed these are probably not the fastest, as exploits are involved in making the fastest setups, my tunes focus on an authentic drive which can go someway to feeling how you might expect.

Enjoyment is subjective, if I can share an enjoyable experience with at least one other I won't have wasted my time, if nothing else maybe you see a style you like even if you don't like the tune.

Each tune will have a "PM" code for easy searching.

Tsukuba Power Lap Board.
==================

500-600PP
====

1:01.xxx - '98 Nissan SilEighty (PM1)
1:03.xxx - '73 Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (KPGC110) (PM2)
1:02.5xx - '97 Toyota MR2 GTS (PM3)

Last edited:
"PM1"

1998 Nissan SilEighty

Style Download Link

PP: 600

Tsukuba Lap Time:
1.01.xxx

Easy to drive road car based tune, focus on fun.

Style was probably influenced by the Mines Skyline ? The less is more approach.

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Last edited:
Nice one, will try these soon. If we want to use our own body style, out of interest do you stick to certain body parts, wide body wheel types, offset etc? Assume not standard?

B80
Nice one, will try these soon. If we want to use our own body style, out of interest do you stick to certain body parts, wide body wheel types, offset etc? Assume not standard?
That's why I decided to create the car style uploads to go with the tunes, just to simplify that exact question, I am new to sharing tunes and styles so if I need to modify how I am doing things here to make it easier I am happy to embrace alternative options.

Back