PhantomSmitz's Pix

• Thread starter Smitz
  • 15 comments
PhantomSmitz
Hi all...First time at taking shots on GT5...Would like some feedback and don't mind learning curves.

tokyobaykart.jpg

kyotogion.jpg

clubmanstageroute51.jpg

clubmanstageroute5.jpg

Hmmm I see what you're saying...I think that maybe due to the re-sizing of the picture because the full size looks a tad bit different.

I've taken some more and will upload them later 👍

most are pretty bad .. with some ok ones ..

but is your first time so i'll give you a break 6.9/10

Cheers for the opening line lol

How would you recommend that I improve them then? Progressively have they got better?

Well first of all, try sending to a USB from your XMB, and if you use a hosting site, resize them to equal. The shots are just okay, there's a learning curve to it, but I'm waiting for some real pizzaz here.

Well first of all, try sending to a USB from your XMB, and if you use a hosting site, resize them to equal. The shots are just okay, there's a learning curve to it, but I'm waiting for some real pizzaz here.

I have to agree with this, here is a breakdown of how I get my pictures all the same size and organized.

I use the 16:9 setting for my photos when I take pictures. I export them to my USB thumb drive and then upload all the pictures to Photobucket. When I enter the editing portion of my photos, I click on the percentage resize button and then have them resized down to 75%. It's up to you, but I am just trying to help you out with your different picture sizes. Good Luck!

Back