phisics....

  • Thread starter Thread starter karras85
  • 4 comments
  • 638 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
98
during this days i testing two games... GT4 and ENTHUSIA...
and the both says... real phisics...
but there are totaly different...
i use the same cars.. like the mazda mx5 miata who appears in a video in ENTHUSIA making a demostration of the same caracteristics in the cars (the real one and the virtual car)
and in ENTHUSIA you can put 1st gear turn all the left and make (my english is not so good and i dont know the exact word)drifts in the same place
but in GT4 you cant do it... the car go strait....
so....
the million dollar question is...

who is more realistic?????
 
Hmm I dont have my game on now but, sounds it sound like you have your TCS (traction control system) on. And there is another one i believe but I dont know what it is called. Try that then figure it out, because with that on it makes it almost impossible to drift and spin out. Usually for beginners that have just started playing.
 
Gamer_Kid
Hmm I dont have my game on now but, sounds it sound like you have your TCS (traction control system) on. And there is another one i believe but I dont know what it is called. Try that then figure it out, because with that on it makes it almost impossible to drift and spin out. Usually for beginners that have just started playing.

No, this isn't a TCS issue.

The issue is that GT4 tires don't as much lateral grip as they should when they spin.
 
A huge number of threads exist on this subject (most of which I've been involved in) - the main one can be found from the link above.

Pleaase continue any discussion on that one, but I would ask that you first read the thread and see what has already been discussed.

Regards

Scaff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back